UX/UI Designer (2-3 years experience)
We are looking for a highly creative, flexible, independent and motivated individual to be involved in product and UX/UI design activities. We are looking for a person with a strong affinity for new technologies and the curiosity to research how they can transform the world of tomorrow. As a UX/UI designer in our Turin office, you will be working as a member of a multidisciplinary and international design team, tackling design projects during all design phases, from concepts through prototyping and development, reporting your work to a Project Manager.
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities:
- A strong educational background, with at least 2 or 3 years professional experience in visual/interaction design, mobile and cross platform interfaces
- Fluent English, spoken and written, with experience working/studying internationally
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with attention to detail
- A confident, professional attitude with strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Analysis and definition of the project requirements;
- Help the team defining conceptual and executive phases for interactive projects;
- Designing the experience or user interface for innovative projects;
- Coordinate customers and partners for each design and development aspect;
- Effectively communicate ideas to the team
- Great knowledge of Figma
- Confident with UX design principles and process
- Proficient with Adobe suite: mostly Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After effect.
- Rapid prototyping skills such as 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, Arduino are a plus
- Strong clean visual design sense
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Makr Shakr is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity or any other factor.
Subscribe to our newsletters to keep up with our global adventures.
Follow us on social media @makrshakr
Makr shakr srl
- P.IVA: 11162790015
- REA: TO - 1192353
- Capitale sociale: €18,020
- PEC: email@example.com